Thursday 13 June 2013

Order of my collection 'Down the Rabbit-Hole'

The order I have decided to place my final six images in is as follows:




Laying them out on the screen, I wanted to replicate the sequential journet Alice takes through Wonderland.

Order:
'What is the use of a book,' thought Alice, 'Without pictures or conversations' - Alice
When Alice is sitting with her tutor, off in her own world...

'I'm Late, I'm Late' - White Rabbit
The White Rabbit captures her attention and she can't help but follow him...

'Curiouser and Curiouser' - Alice
Alice falls down the rabbit-hole and eats things and drinks thing simply because she is curious...

'We're All Mad Here' - Cheshire Cat
She meets the Cheshire Cat who gives her directions...

'Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?' - The Mad Hatter
She stumbles across the Mad Hatter's Tea Party for everyone's unbirthday...


'Off With Their Heads' - The Queen of Hearts
She follows the Rabbit to the Queen's castle and is put on trial...
I think this order works well with the novel and movies, as well as with the colour scheme and the detail of the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment