Friday 22 March 2013

Assignment 2: Exercise 7

Exercise 7: Cropping & Text Tool/Text Layer Styles 

Crop the image using the Cropping tool in Camera Raw.
Using the text tools substitute your name for the letters & numbers contained on the numberplate of the truck making it look as realistic as possible.


Using: Road Train.NEF


















































Final Image Submission:

This exercise was really interesting because it invalid a few different processes. I learnt how to crop the image using the Cropping tool in Camera Raw. I also learnt how to use the eye dropper tool, and the paint brush tool. Using the text tool I was able to use my name as the number plate. I also learnt how to emboss tex and change the features to make the number plate appear realistic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment