Friday 22 March 2013

Assignment 2: Exercise 2

Exercise 2: Levels

Using the Basic adjustments in Camera Raw (Exposure, Recovery, Fill Light) optimise the shadows, midtones and highlights of the image.



Using: GSD.NEF


Adjust Exposure, Recovery, Fill Light:














When I was uploading my submission I realised I had not changed the White Balance of the Image, thus I opened the file again with the changes already made and adjusted the White Balance of the image in Camera Raw



Final Image Submission:




Learning how to use Camera Raw to make these adjustments has been very useful. I didn't even know that it existed until now, so I am gal that I got to experiment with adjusting the Exposure, Recovery and Fill Light tools, to learn how to optimise the shadows, midtones and highlights of the image I am editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment